Friday 26 September 2014

Evaluation Answers


Evaluation Answers



1. "What have you learn->ED<- from completing this task?"
If I have learned anything from this task it is that when under a limited timescale, one minute you have forever and the next, you are looking death in the face as your deadline is only a couple of days away!

It is imperative that you start early and do your work at a level of detail that is responsive and realistic to your allocated timescale.

(also Ctrl + T rather than Edit > Transform > Scale/Rotate/Skew is the best thing since ever)

2. "How have you used technology?"
I have been entirely dependent on Photoshop and the cameras that we have used for this. I have also sourced four images from the internet. I feel like through trial and error, the use of new tools and experimentation with keybinds, I have 'Leveled Up' in my Photoshopping skills and am now more confident with it than before.

3. "What conventions have you used and why?"
I have used many of the same conventions which I used during Media Production in Year 10, two years ago and getting re-acquainted with them. I have also developed some new ones, such as using the color picker and gradient tool as well as a feathered eraser to create the illusion of a clear sky continuing above and beyond the top of the image.

4. "What would you change if you were to do this task again?"
I would have begun taking photos earlier, allowing me to get straight to photoshopping and I would have arranged to do it at the same time as everyone else, giving me more people to include on my magazine contents photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment